- What drew you to triathlon?
I want to really push myself physically and mentally, and get better at cycling and swimming, rather than just focussing on one discipline (running).
- What is your background in sport?
- What sort of training are you doing at the moment?
7-8 hours a week (every day)
- What are your goals?
To get faster in all three disciplines. I’m planning to fully focus on running and trail running next year.
- Is there a race you’re focused on or do you have a goal time you’re hoping to achieve?
Half Ironman, Western Sydney 24 Nov this year is the ultimate goal.
- Also an Interesting fact about you.
I can dive to 30m but am not a very good swimmer (yet)!